Wow! We have had a busy month of March! I haven't posted anything in a while because we have been busy beavers! March is a crazy month with all 3 of my boys birthdays...Chet is the 22nd and then M & L's is the 30th.
Like last year, I almost forgot Chet's birthday altogether as I was thinking of and planning for the boys party. Sorry babe! This year we celebrated Chet's birthday by going out to dinner with his parents to a yummy taco place called TacoLu. That day I made cookies that the boys helped decorate with mini M&Ms and Cars-themed sprinkles. Chet liked them but not as much as the boys did! They thought for sure they were all for them! It was fun this year since the boys are getting to understand more and more about holidays & celebrations. I explained to them that it was Dad's birthday and they helped me hide his present and a huge ballon in my closet. We discussed how it was a surprise and what that meant. Well, as soon as Chet got home that night Marshall blurted out "Big Balloooon!" It was quite funny since he is only 2 and I had to realize that kids probably don't get the concept of keeping a secret at this age. :)
The same week we were blessed with the opportunity to spend some time at Chet's families beach house. It was the perfect week of the spring! The weather was to die for! If I could have bottled it up for the rest of the year I would have. Ah, it was wonderful. We decided to have the boy's party out there too. My parents & 2 brothers came in town for the special day. Craig flew in from Minnesota (where it was freezing, I might add....and he left Jax with a nice glow of sunburn to make all of his friends jealous). And Matt came in town with his wife Stephanie. We were so excited to have them all staying with us that week!
Among myself and Craig I think we took about 500 pictures during the week. I narrowed it down to about 230 that I choose to keep and then narrowed it down further to pick good one to post on here. So here we go....
pink sunrise
empty beaches
M
digging a tunnel
L LOVES the hose
boys anxious to learn how to surf
what a handsome boy
my! another handsome boy
can't wait to frame this one
let the party begin
Bo enjoying the celebration
could there be a more beautiful setting?!
chet with molly
kissable lips
Me, Mom, & Stephanie
Papa & M
enjoying a little juice box
M & Papa Riley (great-grandfather)
Chet and his wonderful mom
my gorgeous parents
The Wintercorn clan
singing happy birthday & blowing out the candles
movie time with uncle "ceg"
cousins!!!
What a fantastic week!!! I can't believe my babies are 2 years old. Didn't I just give birth to them?!?! Can't wait to see how much more they grow in the coming year. God has blessed us soooo much with these 2 boys. I am so grateful that He has entrusted us with them for this time. They bring such joy and life into our home. Thank You, Lord!




No comments:
Post a Comment