Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gate River Run 2011

In Jacksonville every year the Gate River Run is a huge event! I should have run it this year but didn't. Sooooo.....instead........ I ate cheese grits, maple pecan rolls, and drank Starbucks while watching a ton of people run from the comfort of some nice green grass. We went to a friend's house to watch the race and cheer on our friends. It was quite a challenge watching for specific people and watching 2 toddlers toddle about from yard to yard. They might have joined the race if we would have let them. :)


M definitely took someone's chair....that was not ours. He just sat down and made himself at home. :)

LOVE this!!!! He was so excited to cheer on the runners....clapping and all!


Molly got into the cheering too!



Stylin' little Molly. She'll be out there running soon!


Close-up! He is fascinated with my camera.

I love this one too. I don't get in many pics these days. Have to take them of myself I guess. :)

Ok, next year, if I am able, I am going to run the River Run.....even if I have to walk half of it! It just looked so fun! Congrats to all those who ran....GREAT JOB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment