Ok, so I finally just took a picture of my sewing machine since I couldn't find one from online that would show up! Here it is. I love it! I have had so much fun already using it (and coming on with ideas of projects that I can do!). I am grateful to have some of my other sewing supplies saved from when I was young and bought recently too. The mat and rotary cutter is the best thing ever!
 |
 |
I decided not to be too ambitious on my first project in a long time. I found this idea from one of my favorite blogs...
Fly Through Our Window...where she had posted pics of her projects with tutorials and pdf files with instructions. This one is the
Dish Mat. This is it so far! It is a current work in progress. I have to get some terry cloth. I will show the finished project soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment